职业守则英文版（Code of Ethics）
1. A RFP will only financial plan in their field of expertise and maintain the interest of the client first.
2. A RFP should maintain competency of practice by continuous education, training, study and experience.
3. A RFP is discouraged from making any misleading, false or unwarranted statements to a client or prospective client.
4. A RFP establishes personal responsibility for knowledge of the laws and regulations of the field in which their work for remunerations is involved.
5. A RFP will not accept and complete a financial planning assignment without having acquired the knowledge necessary to complete such assignments competently, unless the planner is associated with such a person who has the knowledge, or discloses the lack of knowledge to the client prior to accepting the assignment.
6. A RFP must disclose to the client the possibility of receiving compensation from sources other than the client if work is being performed on a fee basis, and the client acts upon your recommendation.
7. A RFP should report anyone who represents themselves as a member of the Institute fraudulently.
8. A RFP must not discriminate between race, creed or color for prospective client desiring the services of a member.
9. A RFP shall comply with any other “Code of Ethics” or laws as set forth by their particular state or profession or in the country they reside and practice financial planning in.
Copyright 2004-2012 RFPI CHINA 版权所有